The integrity of connection— the quality of what is occurring in the relational field— plays a crucial role in the outcome of personal and professional interactions and processing. Skillfulness and desire to be of service can only go so far in catalyzing & sustaining change. The “heart of the matter” is kind presence and compassionate attunement with oneself and with another.
In this experiential retreat, we engage guided meditation, relational practices, and mindful dialogue to awaken the heart, activating deeper connection and healing through consciousness of what is occurring in the space between us…all in a serene setting for connection, reflection and restoration.
- Lovingkindness: What it is and practices that develop it;
- Compassion: What it is and practices that develop it;
- Relational Presence: What it is and practices that develop it.
- The qualities that nourish healers who stay excited about their work;
- The qualities that enhance connection, understanding and intimacy in all relationships;
- The qualities necessary for relating and healing skills to be effective and beneficial.
Marianne Rowe, LMFT, has been practicing psychotherapy in Pacific Grove since 1986 and is the co-founder of Monterey Bay Meditation Studio. As founder of the Mindful Education Project, she has been teaching mindfulness to adults and children since 2007. Trained in intersubjective meditation in 2011, she has facilitated relational training intensives in San Francisco, Santa Cruz and at the Integral Center in Boulder, CO